What you’ll do
- Own the results of the agile team responsible for web services dedicated to live data visualization – including for example Company’ Traffic API.
- Lead the team and personally contribute to solving business needs by building, testing, and documenting software, deploying, and maintaining it in production according to the DevOps philosophy.
- Tend to team’s health, staffing and professional growth of other engineers helping the team to deliver on expectations now and in future.
- Advance our engineering culture by promoting improvements to software development practices, processes, and standards with consideration of quality, innovation, and productivity.
What you’ll need
- Experience as a technical and people leader.
- Interest and willingness to grow others, build the team and maximize productivity of immediate and broader organization.
- Excellent communication skills allowing efficient information exchange in English with all levels of stakeholders.
- Eagerness to learn and continuously keep up with evolutions in the technology industry.
- Commercial experience with design and implementation of systems utilizing cloud computing (Azure or AWS preferred).
- Good knowledge of one or more modern programming languages (including hands-on capabilities).
- Good system design skills.
What’s nice to have
- Very good knowledge of the C++ programming language and the STL library.
- Knowledge of maps and navigation domain.
- Experience with RESTful web services and async flows.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Working with Global Renowned Company, our work flexibility program – you and your team decide where is best for you to work depending on the activity you’re doing. This could be at home or in the office
- Home office benefits – you’ll be provided with a one-time home office setup budget to create a safe and ergonomic work environment, as well as a monthly allowance to support home office expenses
- Extended Location Flexibility – with this benefit, you may be eligible to work abroad for up to 30 days in your country of citizenship, or up to 90 calendar days in select countries and states
- Holiday package, including your birthday off
- One paid day off for volunteering
- Hackathons, DevDays and more – at our Company, you’ll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to life, shaping them to help millions of people around the world
- Learning opportunities – grow with us through our internal learning programs
- Being part of a collaborative and inclusive global culture – we have over 80 nationalities!
- Plus, there will be additional benefits tailored to your work location!
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout your journey with us, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews all the way through onboarding.