What you’ll do
- Cooperate with the team on user stories
- Work on algorithms for generating lane level geometry
- Cooperate with UX to improve the user experience of the product
- Build new features related to lane level guidance
- Suggest improvements to the code, fix bugs.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience with (modern) C++
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with automated software testing (e.g., GTest)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Working @ our Company, our work flexibility program – with this, you and your team decide where is best for you to work depending on the activity you’re doing. This could be at home or in the office
- Home office benefits – you’ll be provided with a one-time home office setup budget to create a safe and ergonomic work environment, as well as a monthly allowance to support home office expenses
- Extended Location Flexibility – with this benefit, you may be eligible to work abroad for up to 30 days in your country of citizenship, or up to 90 calendar days in select countries and states
- Holiday package, including your birthday off
- Hackathons, DevDays and more – you’ll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to life, shaping them to help millions of people around the world
- Learning opportunities – grow through our internal learning programs
- Being part of a collaborative and inclusive global culture – we have over 80 nationalities!
- Plus, there will be additional benefits tailored to your work location!
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout your journey with us, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews all the way through onboarding.