- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Effective analytical/problem solving and research skills
- Good database and SQL knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Experience developing e-commerce solutions
- Experience with React.js
- Working experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in a multilingual, multicultural distributed team.
- Develop software applications, applying technology and platform best practices
- Perform unit tests and code reviews
- Participate in troubleshooting and technical analysis to improve performance and scalability.
- Excellent working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Challenging international projects for worlds renowned brands using the latest technologies
- Work in accordance with the highest standards and latest know-how in software solutions implementation
- A dynamic, open-minded, and friendly environment
- Open communication
- Possibilities for professional training and education
- 25 days of paid annual vacation.
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be processed with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.