Working at Strattmont means becoming part of a fast-growing company with world-leading expertise in Software & Marketing solutions. We are looking for a professional to join our team who is responsible, reliable, and willing to work on challenging and interesting global projects as a Senior Full Stack Web Developer.
- 6+ years of professional experience with PHP.
- Experience with modern frameworks like Lumen, Symphony or Laravel.
- Experience with building high-performance cloud-based REST API’s and using a relational database engine.
- 1+ years of experience with at least 1 modern JS framework like React, Angular, Vue.
- Experience with modern team engineering practices – source control, feature branches, code reviews, automated builds, automated tests and deployments.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Technologies & tools that you will use and learn as needed:
- PHP 7.4, Lumen, MySQL
- React, TypeScript
- Jenkins, Docker, Google Cloud Platform
Extra credit for:
- Experience with integration of Payment providers (Stripe, PayPal, etc.)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Cloud platforms like AWS/GCP, Docker, Node.js
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance with dental care coverage, corporate discounts, etc.;
- Regular performance assessment with salary review.
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Apply with your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.