Please read it prior to applying!
Strattmont is recruiting on behalf of a client in Germany. This position requires being in the Germany (Munchen, Stuttgart, Berlin, Frankfurt) – Remote.
Position: Senior Front End Developer
Duration: Full Time
Our client is hiring a full time, permanent employee to join their team as a front end developer. This is a fully remote position.
You advise and support our customers and their projects with your expertise as a software developer and DevOps. You do this directly at the customer’s site, from your home office, or from our office in Munich-Passing.
You implement software solutions, design the software or module architecture, automate tests, analyze the system, fix bugs, and improve the system. You work as an integral part of the teams and take part in their SCRUM or Kanban.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
-At least 5 years of professional software development experience
You can implement solutions that are user responsive and efficient.
-You have knowledge of the entire web development process.
– You are capable of implementing a resilient web architecture.
– You have experience with testing and debugging.
– You have an eye for layout aesthetics.
– You are analytical and you have a keen eye for details.
– You have great problem-solving skills and you work well in a team.
– You’re curious about new technologies and you’re driven to find ways to implement them in your work.
– You have experience with coaching and mentoring other developers.
– You can oversee and drive projects forward.
-You enjoy new tasks and new techniques and enjoy working in a team.
-You look forward to getting to know new projects and teams and finding out quickly how the project can be brought forward.
(And you speak at least B-Level German, or already have a German work permit or “EU Blue Card”)
-Propose and deliver scalability and performance enhancements to our GUIs