Working at Strattmont means becoming part of a fast-growing company with world-leading expertise in Software & Marketing solutions. We are looking for a professional to join our team who is responsible, reliable, and willing to work on challenging and interesting global projects as a QA Specialist.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field;
- Good understanding of common QA Terms and Practices; Sanity, Regression, STD/TestCase, Bug Life Cycle, etc.;
- Strong computer skills – Windows PC, active Android/iOS smartphone user;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for quality and great attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills & willingness to work in a team;
- Good understanding of English.
- Analyze and test new and existing software components and requirements;
- Execute manual test cases and validate that the product works as designed;
- Provide accurate detailed descriptions of found issues, so that they can be reproduced and fixed;
- Act as an advocate for the end-user and provide suggestions on how the product can be improved;
- Continuously learn about QA practices and tools and improve oneself.
What do we offer:
- A career path with regular salary updates;
- A lot of autonomy and access to the latest devices and technologies;
- We have high-quality standards and the voice of the QA team is appreciated and respected;
- A work environment with flexible working time, no overtime, and no artificial deadlines;
- Multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance with dental care coverage, corporate discounts, 25 days paid yearly leave + additional days off, etc.
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Apply with your CV in English to email@example.com
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.