Position: Product Owner
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (Hybrid)
Duration: Full Time
Please read it prior to applying!
Strattmont is recruiting on behalf of a client in the Netherlands. This position requires relocation to the Netherlands!
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster,
and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery
that satisfy customer needs in alignment with the company strategy. We’re rebellious and pioneering,
continuously pushing the boundaries of design, tech, and real estate. Achieving better results and
gaining specialized knowledge along the way. We are already involved in building over 10% of the
homes in the Netherlands and see the potential to grow to over 30% in the coming years and expand to
neighboring countries. Our ambition is to double in size annually, in terms of people, projects, and value,
and we are well on course to do so, but we need your help to be with us along the way.
Responsibilities of the position include the followings:
• As Product Manager you take control of the product development lifecycle of various products and
• You are passionate about understanding market needs and user engagement.
• You define product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with different stakeholders.
• Serve as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer.
• You own the product backlog and liaise closely with the Tech team to define user
stories and detailed requirements.
• You are driven by user research and can envision engaging solutions with the help of the product team.
• You are comfortable talking to external stakeholders, performing product analysis, and creating
• Excellent written and spoken command of English & Dutch is a requirement for this role.
What you bring to the table:
• A degree in a STEM field, Industrial Design, Business, or equivalent experience.
• At least two years of relevant work experience as a Product Owner/Product, Manager/Scrum Master or
similar in a scaleup or enterprise environment.
• Experience with product development methodologies such as agile, scrum, and release management.
• Interested in proptech or deep tech technologies and motivated to revolutionize an emerging market.
• It might sound cliché, but a “hands-on-mentality” is a must for this role. You like to work in an agile
team, take ownership, and think outside the box.
• Prototyping skills in tools like Adobe XD, Figma, or similar products are a plus.
Perks and benefits
• Relocation assistance & allowance
• Talented, energetic, and passionate colleagues
• Hybrid working model
• Company-wide demos to get showcase your awesome work and learn from other teams
• A scaleup company that you can grow with, promotions from within
• Engaging team training sessions Tailored to soft skills training
• Cool new office in Houthavens, Amsterdam
• NS business card (national travel card.
• Fun during office hours & company outings
• 25 vacation days
Take your time to read the details carefully and apply!