Working at Strattmont means becoming part of a fast-growing company with world-leading expertise in Software & Marketing solutions. We are looking for a professional to join our team who is responsible, reliable, and willing to work on challenging and interesting global projects as a MID/SR GCP DEVELOPER.
- 3+ years of In-depth hands-on work experience with implementations of Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- 3+ years architecting, implementing, and supporting GCP infrastructure and topologies
- 2+ years hands-on experience in migration and modernizing apps to the cloud especially in GCP
- Cloud certifications on GCP, at least Cloud Engineer or Developer cert
- Strong experience in GCP Data background (BigTable, BigQuery, CloudSQL)
- Support testing of new and existing workloads migrated to GCP
- Support data validation efforts and participate in Product deployment planning and execution
- Experience using Stackdriver for monitoring and alerting
- Hands on experience with architecting and developing data pipelines in Google BigQuery
- Deploying container-based systems such as Docker or Kubernetes on private and public clouds (GCP, OpenStack or AWS)
- Familiarity with open source cloud and application platforms, Google App Engine development experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, data storage, Hadoop, MapReduce, and security
- Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs
- Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support, and Deployment
- Develop software applications, applying technology and platform best practices
- Perform unit tests and code reviews
- Produce high-quality code
- Participate in troubleshooting and technical analysis to improve performance and scalability
- Work in an Agile environment
- Excellent working conditions
- Competitive remuneration package
- Additional benefits package
- Challenging international projects for worldwide brands using the latest technologies
- Work in accordance with the highest standards and latest know-how in software solutions implementation.
- A dynamic, open-minded, and friendly environment
- Open communication
- Possibilities for professional training and education
- 25 days of paid annual vacation.
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Apply with your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.