Working at Strattmont means becoming part of a fast-growing company with world-leading expertise in Software & Marketing solutions. We are looking for a professional to join our team who is responsible, reliable, and willing to work on challenging and interesting global projects as a MID/SR AWS DEVELOPER.
Background and general recommended skills:
- background in computer science, software development, and/or engineering
- а bachelors degree in any of those fields is generally considered a plus, as is experience working in software development
- in-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- understanding of the use of containers in the development process
- compare and contrast server-based vs. serverless model (e.g., micro services, stateless nature of serverless applications, scaling serverless applications, and decoupling layers of serverless applications)
- good understanding and experience with AWS cloud services (especially AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon S3, AWS RDS, Amazon Cognito, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis, AWS Step Functions, Amazon ElastiCache)
- use the AWS service APIs, CLI, and software development kits (SDKs) to write applications
- ability to write code for serverless applications
- write code to utilize messaging services (e.g., SQS, SNS)
- write stateless AWS Lambda functions
- invoke an AWS Lambda function synchronously and asynchronously
- use Amazon CloudWatch Logs to instrument application logging
- use a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline to deploy applications
- implement and launch an AWS Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM) templates
- write code by using AWS security best practices (for example, use IAM roles instead of secret and access keys in the code)
- maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
Soft-skills & responsibilities:
- strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team
- senior software engineers may work with other people to complete projects, but staying focused and working alone is typical
- being a senior software engineer involves being able to lead a team confidently and efficiently. Being able to handle a lot of responsibility is important as well. Tasks may include design, maintenance, working closely with certain customers, listening to customers, and getting a feel for what they are interested in and what they specifically want. Many times, this job can be done from an office or at home.
- Excellent working conditions
- Competitive remuneration package
- Additional benefits package
- Challenging international projects for worldwide brands using the latest technologies
- Work in accordance with the highest standards and latest know-how in software solutions implementation.
- A dynamic, open-minded, and friendly environment
- Open communication
- Possibilities for professional trainings and education
- 25 days of paid annual vacation.
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Apply with your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.