Working at Strattmont means becoming part of a fast-growing company with world-leading expertise in Software & Marketing solutions. We are looking for a professional to join our team who is responsible, reliable, and willing to work on challenging and interesting global projects as a Junior Software Cloud Engineer.
- Coursework in some of the following: Algorithms, OOP, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Web Development, Storage and\or Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Compilers, Networking, Distributed Systems, Analytics, Big Data
- Or respective 1-2 years of work-related experience
- School and/or industry, open-source projects involving software design and development
- Willing to work in a team and communicate freely with your peers
Technologies & tools that you will use and learn as needed:
- PHP 7.4, Lumen, MySQL
- React, TypeScript
- Jenkins, Docker, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience developing client-server or distributed, multithreaded applications
- Exposure to SaaS or PaaS, modeling/optimization techniques
- Exposure to container technologies is a plus
- Experience with Cloud-based services, Microservices, Cloud Computing classes or similar experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies and/or search-based datastores and libraries
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance with dental care coverage, corporate discounts, etc.;
- Regular performance assessment with salary review.
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Apply with your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.