We are looking for a professional who is responsible, reliable, and willing to work on challenging and interesting global projects as a Full Stack developer.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, develop and launch planned features
- Develop software applications, applying technology and platform best practices
- Perform unit tests and code reviews
- Participate in troubleshooting and technical analysis to improve performance and scalability
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices
- Mentor and help more junior software engineers.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding design architecture principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of API (development and consumption), microservices, and good design practices
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good communication skills
- Energy, self-motivation, and collaborative approach
- Fluency in English and clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues.
- Experience developing CRM or e-commerce solutions
- Experience with React, Webpack, NPM, Docker
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Working experience with Agile methodologies
- Working in a multilingual, multicultural distributed team
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Send your CV in English to email@example.com
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.