Working at Strattmont means becoming part of a fast-growing company with world-leading expertise in Software & Marketing solutions. We are looking for a professional to join our team who is responsible, reliable, and willing to work on challenging and interesting global projects as a Front-End Engineer.
The responsibilities consist of end-to-end ownership of the problem at hand:
- Design, deliver and maintain a system that enables frictionless user experience, integrate APIs, and maximizes usability
- Collaborate with product, design and operations teams to gather requirements.
- Partner with fellow engineers to architect, develop and scale the product, while keeping operational issues in mind.
- Mentor and support your fellow teammates.
- Drive ongoing efficiency and reliability improvements that improve the quality of the systems.
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Solid software design and development skills
- Experience integrating REST APIs
- Preferably have experience with React, Next.js, and image manipulation
- Preferably have experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Preferably have experience in SaaS product companies developing and supporting 24/7 services
- Preference for early-stage projects
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone has access to aerial imagery. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance with dental care coverage, corporate discounts, etc.;
- Regular performance assessment with salary review.
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Apply with your CV in English to email@example.com
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.