Working at Strattmont means becoming part of a fast-growing company with world-leading expertise in Software & Marketing solutions. We are looking for a professional to join our team who is responsible, reliable, and willing to work on challenging and interesting global projects as a Front-end Developer.
Technologies & tools that you will use and learn as needed:
- React, Next.js, Redux, Styled Components, Node.js, TypeScript, Playwright OR
- Angular 13, Angular Universal, TypeScript
- Jenkins, Git, Docker, Google Cloud Platform Jira (Kanban)
- Jira (Kanban)
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux, MobX, Zustand;
- Experience with building complex and responsive SPA websites;
- Experience with modern team engineering practices – source control, feature branches, code reviews, automated builds, automated tests and deployments;
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Extra credit for:
- Experience with Next.js, React Hooks, Node.js and SSR
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Playwright
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance with dental care coverage, corporate discounts, etc.;
- Regular performance assessment with salary review.
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Apply with your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.