Working at Strattmont means becoming part of a fast-growing company with world-leading expertise in Software & Marketing solutions. We are looking for a professional to join our team who is responsible, reliable, and willing to work on challenging and interesting global projects as a Flutter Developer.
- 2-3 years of experience as mobile apps developer;
- At least 1 year of experience with Flutter development (iOS / Android);
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience in API integration;
- Experience working with version control (e.g., Git, Gerrit, Bitbucket);
- Understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of major state management approaches typical for Flutter (BLoC, Provider, etc.);
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, clean architecture, and unit/widget and integration testing;
- Attention to detail.
Extra credit for:
- Ability to organize method channels between Flutter code and native platform (iOS / Android);
- Knowledge and/or experience with Flutter integration for other platforms – Windows, Web, macOS, etc.;
- Experience with Google Cloud APIs – Google App Engine, SQL;
- Experience with SQLite, MySql.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance with dental care coverage, corporate discounts, etc.;
- Regular performance assessment with salary review.
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Apply with your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.