Working at Strattmont means becoming part of a fast-growing company with world-leading expertise in Software & Marketing solutions. We are looking for a professional to join our team who is responsible, reliable, and willing to work on challenging and interesting global projects as a Director of UX
- Elaborate the UX strategy for the company, build a UX team, coordinate UX research, advocate for UX best practices and educate the rest of the company.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and help solve complex design problems including large, ambiguous projects with challenges in multiple dimensions.
- Define product & company strategy, KPIs and roadmap with a data-informed approach.
- Advance the UX maturity of the company.
- Work with entire development, brand, and marketing teams to create a design vision that solves problems across a broad spectrum of users/businesses.
- Have a significant impact on product and company strategy, ethics, accessibility, and inclusivity.
- Have a significant impact on product strategy, ethics, accessibility, and inclusivity of the product.
- Reports directly to CEO.
- Formal education in Human-centered design, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors psychology or engineering, computer science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience leading a UX team, in a UX strategy role, or in a similar role.
- Experience in solving complex problems in tech companies.
- Proficient in crafting and executing KPIs relating to UX strategy.
- Able to work with multiple data types and inform business use cases based on such data.
- Deep understanding of design thinking, UX strategy, usability, and inclusive design.
- Strong work ethics.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance with dental care coverage, corporate discounts, etc.;
- Regular performance assessment with salary review.
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Apply with your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.