We are looking for an experienced and hungry IT professional looking to advance their career to the senior management level. You will be part of our Client’s Leadership Team and own DevOps, technology maintenance, and internal tech support.
We have an ambitious development roadmap. Working with our Enterprise Architect and Security Expert (EASE), you will be responsible for the on-time and on-budget delivery of quality software and manage the IT team. You are a team player who is not afraid to get your hands dirty and help code when necessary.
CTO duties and responsibilities
- Guide, coach, train and motivate the IT team
- Oversee and manage DevOps, including scope, timeline, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business goals
- Manage helpdesk for tech for remote team
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Start-up, etc.
- Organise and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
- Analyse resource utilization and work with the AESE to develop strategies to optimize performance
- Work hand-in-glove with third-party vendors to ensure business technology goals are met
- Direct the activities of the help desk to ensure the IT needs of users are met
- Perform ongoing support and maintenance of all hardware, software, and network components
CTO requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field or a technical /DevOps background
- Post-graduate qualification in IT delivery such as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or Certified Product Owner (CSPO) is a bonus but not required
- Ideally eight to ten years of professional work experience
- At least five years of experience in a DevOps environment
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong English Language skills.