Working at Strattmont means becoming part of a fast-growing company with world-leading expertise in Software & Marketing solutions. We are looking for a professional to join our team who is responsible, reliable, and willing to work on challenging and interesting global projects as a Junior Software Cloud Engineer.
We are looking for a software engineer with solid backend experience. The ideal candidate would be interested in learning more about the fascinating Earth Observation industry, would need minimal supervision, and would excel while working on challenging, loosely defined problems. Our team is in a place where software development goes hand in hand with learning about satellites.
- The responsibilities consist of end-to-end ownership of the problem at hand:
- Design, deliver and maintain a system that enables the integration of multiple Earth Observation service providers, exposes APIs, and maximizes uptime and fault tolerance.
- Collaborate with product, design and operations teams to gather requirements.
- Partner with fellow engineers to architect, develop and scale the product, while keeping operational issues in mind
- Mentor and support your fellow teammates.
- Drive ongoing efficiency and reliability improvements that improve the quality of the systems.
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Solid software design and development skills
- Experience in relational databases
- Comfortable managing large data sets using techniques like partitioning and sharding
- Experience developing, documenting, maintaining, and integrating REST APIs
- Interested in working Python, Postgres, geospatial and temporal datasets, and image manipulation
- Preferably have experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Preferably have experience in SaaS product companies developing and supporting 24/7 services
- Preference for early-stage projects
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance with dental care coverage, corporate discounts, etc.;
- Regular performance assessment with salary review.
Are you covering the requirements and feeling comfortable with the responsibilities? Apply with your CV in English to email@example.com
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.