- 2+ years of experience with Java/Kotlin software development
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to comprehend and evolve an existing codebase in a practical manner
- Kotlin & Java, OOP, data structures, and design patterns
- Git version control
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent will be considered an advantage.
- Good understanding of English
Considered a plus:
- Experience with Android development
What you will use and learn as needed:
- Java 8+, Kotlin, Android 4.4 to 12 (API levels 19 to latest), Android Studio, Jetpack libraries, Firebase, Git, JIRA, Confluence, Sketch, Gerrit, Material Design, Appium
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join a highly-qualified and enthusiastic team
- A work environment with flexible working time, no overtime, and no artificial deadlines
- Work from home
- A great remuneration package with multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance with dental care coverage, and more.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.